Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jon and Kate + 8, Spanking and Weed?

Kate smacking Leah
What does it look like to you??


I'll be happy when these people are off TV and magazine covers. I really want them to leave the lure of the public eye and raise their children properly, but who am I kidding? Jon and Kate have defined the phrase, "crazy media whores". These new ads on TLC for their TV show has Kate claiming that there is a "life-chianging" events for thier family. Umm...durrr.

Here's what Kate had to say after being photographed spanking her daughter, Leah:

"Whether the paparazzi are there or not, I am a mother first. I love my children and when they misbehave, I discipline them as I deem appropriate for the situation," she said through her reps. TLC's spokeswoman Laurie Goldberg also told ABCNews.com that Gosselin called police, presumably around the time of the incident, "because the paparazzi were trespassing and blocking the street."

Today we have photos of Jon smoking what appears to a a joint. You can't tell me he's taken to rolling his own ciggies like Johnny Depp does, because there's no effing way.

Jon and Kate plus Totally Make Sick.

No comments: