Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, Babies!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Oh, my darling readers...I wish you the most peaceful, loving and prosperous 2010. You have made my life so much richer by being loyal and wonderful.

Here are some photos from last night's AMAZING party with The Boys, Tim and James from SUGARDADDY'S. If you follow me on Facebook, you can find more pictures. (If anyone is interested, my dress is from http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/pinup-couture-jessica-houndstooth.html -- and I LOVE it.)


I do want to pass on another fantastic blog called Crazy Days and Nights right now. Every New Year's Day, "Enty" (short for Entertainment Attorney--because that's what he is...) reveals a TON of Blind Items. Here's his website: Crazy Days and Nights. 

Just click and find out the big fat secrets...


Here's what I'd like from YOU. Photos of your New Year's. Whether you stayed home and watched Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin on CNN or watched fireworks in Sydney, Australia--I want it ALL.


Another quick note, within the next few days, I'll be moving to http://dippedincream.com . 

This is SUPER exciting and will be great for everyone!  I'll keep you posted...


I love you all and again, HAPPY NEW YEAR, Y'ALL!!!!


Oh, and p.s. I realize Patrick and I are camera hogs. No need to tell me.


 

3 comments:

Anne said...

Happy New Year beautiful lady!! You and your husband are such a sweet couple!! May 2010 be your best year yet...with love xoxo Anne

jeanbean said...

I didn't realize you and Patrick were camera hogs. I thought you were the only ones at the party. You should have kept that to yourself. Ha. You look fabulous. I hope 2010 is your best year yet. I love your blog and look forward to it everyday. Keep it up. Love you tons. Thank you for brightening my days. :)

Poor Kate said...

Oh, Girls...I love you. xoxo j

Have a tremendous New Year.