Saturday, October 18, 2008

"How to Become A MILLIONAIRE", by Warren Buffet?


From Forbes.com
As a young teenager, Warren Buffett received poor grades in school, ran away from home and repeatedly pilfered sporting goods from his local Sears.

(In my best "Mama Voice") Ya hear THAT, boys?? What am I talking about? I got good grades, never ran away or stole anything, and I write a BLOG now.
I'm fascinated by Mr. Buffet. I love, too, the easy-to-follow, step-by-step Guide to Making Money in the American Stock Market:

"A simple rule dictates my buying: be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. And most certainly, fear is now widespread, gripping even seasoned investors," he pointed out.

It reminds me of Steve Martin's old bit from the 70's "How to Become a MILLIONAIRE...FIRST, get a million dollars!"

No comments: