Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beautiful Angelina

Angelina remembering her mother...

I am one of the millions who are fascinated/in love (?) in Angelina. (I have a whippet named after her, who's just as nutty, believe me. She even has scars on her wrists--and I'm not kidding.) During a press conference in London, Angie teared up talking about her mum and how she related to her while making the film, Changeling.

London:
“Her name was Marcheline, but we used to call her Marshmallow, as a joke, because she was just the softest, most gentle woman in the world.
She was really sweet and was never angry - she couldn’t swear to save her life. But when it came to her kids, she was really fierce and so this (film) is very much her, her story. She was the woman I related to, who had that elegance and strength for knowing what was right.”

No comments: