Thursday, November 13, 2008

CMA Fashion

Taylor Swift--looking good is the best revenge, girl.
Miley Cyrus. Oh, Miley.

Hillbilly Ray Cyrus and Miley's 40 year old "friend"

Shania Twain's cleavage

I've never heard of this chick. I don't remember
her name either. Her dress was hideous even in 1987.

Carrie Underwood looking a little plastic.

The singing and dancing Julianne Hough

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban looking odd.


I'm not a fan of country music at ALL, so I'll try to keep the sniping to a minimum, except about the clothing, and I will be brief about even that.

1.) Taylor Swift looks stunning, if not a little too young for that dress, but still. Her dress is like a gorgeous starry night. Eff you, stupidJoeJonas.

2.) Miley Cyrus (whom I swore I would never discuss on this blog! Damn her!), looked just okay in this Georgia O'Keefe-looking painting of a dress. She kinda looks like she could be a Real Housewife of Appalachia.

3.) Holy Lord. That entire Cyrus family (and the old dude who is "dating" Miley) creep me right out. Trailer trash with too much money. Bleh. Gloves?? What the GDH? WAIT! He totally ganked director Robert Rodriguez's look. NOW it kinda makes sense. Too bad only Robert Rodriguez can pull it off.

4.) Shania looks great. I just don't love her hair. I don't enjoy that 70's feathering. Just sayin'. Her boobs are tremendous.

5.) That person in the ugly 80's getup? No idea. Ghastly dress--but you can tell she thinks she's the shit. Someone please fill her in?

6.) Carrie Underwood in Roberto Cavalli. I love the chiffon drapeyness of the bottom. I don't care for the color or the band around the bodice. I also don't know how I feel about her. I'll think about it.

7.) Julianne Hough is pretty darn cute. I feel badly that her dress wrinkled. Bummer.

8.) Nicole and Keith were looking a bit strange. His pants are too tight and look uncomfortable. She looks like she can't wait to get out of there...but with that frozen face, I could be wrong. I don't know. She's just so shiny. Like 15 too many chemical peels.








1 comment:

Jilly said...

I think both Taylor and Carrie looked stunning...and Carrie wore 7 different outfits!! The critics actually said Miley's dress was outstanding, but I disagree: I think that style doesn't work on someone her age. The chick in the 80's dress: ick! Nicole looked pallid and washed up, and hubby's suit was ill-fitting. Ick again!!
Shania...ummm, still hot, but the hair needs work (you're right Diva)