Monday, November 24, 2008

BRITNEY!!! New Rolling Stone Cover!!

She's back, bitches!!

Brit's on the December 11 cover of Rolling Stone, out Friday, bitches. Here are some preview quotes through USA Today:

Brit feeling like an old fart: “I feel like an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don’t go out or anything.”
Her manager Larry Rudolph on his expectations: “This is going to be the album that cements her legend status.”
Rolling Stone on getting Brit for their cover feature: “[Interviewing the star was a] rigorously micromanaged process.We were never left alone together, and my questions had to be submitted ahead of time for approval.”
Brit gets to go on dates, supervised by her assistant, Brett, and Rudolph’s colleague, Adam Leber: “Right when we got there, we just knew it was just bad. He looked like an older version of Harry Potter, but skinnier. … So I had to get dessert first. And the other date I had, the guy was really, really tall and a lot older. … We’re trying to ask him questions, like, ‘OK, you’re into martial arts, so what kind of martial arts are you into?’ And he was like, ‘Oh, all kinds.’ … But you know how silly we are, so we were just cracking up.”
On her two sons Sean and Jayden: “Every time they come to visit me, I think about how they’re such special people… [But they] are starting to learn words like ’stupid,’ and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He doesn’t get it from us. He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids.”

Seems girlfriend hates this whole conservatorship thing with her Dad. She wants to see that slimeball Adnan again, too. Ack. I'll bet she has that pink wig hidden away in the back of her closet. NOOOOO, Britney!!!

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Britney looks beautiful (and I'd kill for that stomach!) but I wouldn't have her life for anything. No thanks. I like to be able to go to the store without worrying about 50 paparazzi following my every move, and chronicling every pimple and wrinkle, lol

Poor Kate said...

As long as she's under this conservatorship (which is until the day her dad dies, by the way), she can't even GO to the store anymore. Read the article. Pretty weird.