Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boots are all the rage...

Sergio Rossi Cuff Boot, $1380
Christian Louboutin fringe boots, $1575
Thomas Wylde skull boots, $1900

Oh, there was a time (LAST YEAR!) that I would have chosen the Thomas Wylde skull boots, but I've "matured" (ahem) since then. I think today I would choose--at the risk of looking like I'm out on bail--the grey pair with the silver cuff. With a very simple jersey dress (I would wear it in grey, too), a simple silver cuff bracelet and these boots, I do think a cool, edgy elegance would be achieved.


Which pair would YOU choose?


3 comments:

Annette said...

Oh God......i just had an orgasm.

Poor Kate said...

May I light your cigarette?

Jilly said...

Oh yummy!! Love me some of those grey boots. Yes, I can so see you in them..and don't forget your cashmere wrap...I know I won't!!