Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh boy. This is good.

Cranky Stinkfoot Suri
Cranky Dayna

This was just too good to pass up. Originally, I was gonna use the photo of Suri next to a darling Shiloh Jolie-Pitt picture, but when I found THIS?? Well. I had to post Suri in black polka dots looking bossy and crabby with Dayna (my daughter-in-law and Felix's mom), in black polka dots looking um, stern. In all fairness, I'm not the first one to compare Dayna to Suri. I'm also not the one who made up the phrase, "cold, ass sweaty stink" with regard to someone's feet...and it wasn't Suri's. Let's just leave it at that.
And no. I'm not afraid of "ramifications". They don't read "Mama's stupid blog".

3 comments:

Annette said...

You'd better start sleeping with one eye open!! Next time i see your photo it's going to be a victim shot flashed up during America's most Wanted.......live dangerously dont'cha?

Poor Kate said...

Annette--I don't live NEARLY as dangerously as I once did... ;)

Jilly said...

Oh I would bet good money on Julia. She is FIERCE!! Dayna wouldn't stand a chance!!