Friday, November 14, 2008

Madonna brushes up on her British accent

Madonna, leaving Nobu alone
Victoria and David Beckham looking crazy mad in love...psshhh

Just cuz.

Seems Madonna dined with David and Victoria Beckham at Nobu in Santa Monica recently. As you may know, Nobu is a super-trendy Japanese restaurant that's known for its sushi. I've looked at the menu and honestly, our sushi joint down the street is probably just as good.

Here's what I am assuming they ordered based on their personalities:

Madonna: King crab with a large bowl of dried miso
David: The $25 per oz. wagyu steak - 8 1/2 oz. please. (Huh huh. She said 8 1/2)
Victoria: Her organs simply fed off one another.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I've always wondered what $25 an ounce steak tastes like...as if I'd pay $25 an ounce for ANYTHING (well not since the 80's, lol)
Crab legs sound fab!! But I'll dine across the street at The Lobster, on the Santa Monica pier, where I can still indulge myself for under $100.