Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Prince William Sleeps on London Street...


Prince William "homeless" in London

Prince William certainly seems to be carrying out his mother's compassion, once again.  In order to understand the true plight of the homeless, he spent the night near a bridge in London by trash bins.

via NPR.com

"I cannot, after one night, even begin to imagine what it must be like to sleep rough on London's streets night after night ..." the 27-year-old son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana says in a statement posted online by Centrepoint, a charity that focuses on the homeless. "I hope that by deepening my understanding of the issue, I can help do my bit to help the most vulnerable on our streets."

Somehow I don't see Prince Charles ever doing anthing like this in his youth...just sayin'.

No comments: