Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Guy Ritchie DESERVES $75 Million

"You say I'm crazy? I got your crazy..."
Madonna will reportedly pay Guy Ritchie $75 million as part of their divorce settlement. That figure includes the value of their English country estate.
According to Madonna spokersperson, “I’d assume it’s one of the largest payouts ever in a divorce settlement

I feel such a sigh of relief for Guy Ritchie. He looks SO happy in every recent picture I've seen...no more tofu, fistfulls of vitamins, and no more sneaking a peek at the telly while eating a Big Mac. ("Oh, bloody hell, she's HOME for the holidays! Open the window--she'll SMELL the McDonald's!)

I understand they are going to put on a good (pinched?) face for the kids and celebrate Christmas together this year. What I wouldn't give for a photo of Madonna cramming her mouth full of stuffing and gravy. You KNOW she secretly wants to...

4 comments:

Annette said...

I wholeheartedly agree!!

Jilly said...

Oh HELL yeah he does!! Don't know how he hung in as long as he did!!

Unknown said...

Poor Guy Ritchie, bet he's glad he's gotten rid of her, shes gone a bit pysco aint she. . .yikesss!

Annette said...

I know she has HAD to adopt the last child because during their years of marriage she's mentally castrated Guy Ritchie - poor bloke!