Monday, December 8, 2008

I Don't Care for Jessica Alba...

but my husband does. (That's okay though. He allows me to have my imaginary relationship with My Loverman David Beckham. I think that needs to be all one word: MyLovermanDavidBeckham. There...much better. I have so much fun finding cute clothes for Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. I need to find matching outfits for the L.A. Laker game for them and their dad this week...Victoria WHO?) Remember, I live in a dream world.
Oh yeah. Alba. Here's why I don't care for her: She's got a case of Bitchface that beats 'em all--even Paltrow. I've seen Paltrow at least try to appear polite. Alba doesn't even put effort or good manners into an interview with ELLEN, for God's sake. If someone can't be nice to everyone's favorite lesbian, then she's a sullen cow altogether.

Here are some photos of J.Alb's campaign for Campari.

One of these things is not like the other...

1 comment:

Annette said...

Totally agree - she's just not THAT special - I can think of loads i'd rather look like. She's got an ugly smile - that's why she doesn't! A couple of other stunning actresses with ugly smiles come to mind (they too sulk & pout most of the time) - Isabelle Adjani and Monica Bellucci.