Thursday, December 4, 2008

Madonna Does Louis Vuitton: The Old Bags Collection

We GET it, Madonna. You're still doing yoga.
Sit like a LADY for once!

"Louis Vuitton designer and creative director Marc Jacobs says they went with Her Madgesty after he "just blurted out, 'I think we should do Madonna'" at a meeting. He had been inspired by her concert the night before and "was totally just blown away by it, and moved by her performance, by what she had to say, and her energy."
Even Queer Patrick, my best friend, is so over Madonna. Why aren't all the other gays, yet? Marc Jacobs? Come ON. Louis Vuitton is becoming synonomous with The Real Housewives tarts.
Not interested.
Oh, and I hear-tell that A-Rod is cheating on Madonna with some hot model he met at the Fountainbleu Grand Opening. I thought Paltrow was babysitting him that night. Ummmm! I'm telling!!

No comments: