Sunday, December 14, 2008

Do NOT look at the picture below!

Gaaahhhhh! My corneas are on fire!!

I'm so creeped out, I don't even know where to begin on this one. Is this the latest in the Child Molester Collection for Spring 2009? I actually hope so; then we can spot them as quickly and easily as Michael Jackson was in Beverly Hills. Apparently, he was doing some "shopping". What's that homemade disc in his hand? My head is spinning and quickly making me nauseous at the thought of the downloaded images he's clutching.

When will someone DO something about this freaky mo-fo??


3 comments:

Jilly said...

Oh Dear God! YOUR corneas, haha, at least yours are protected by contact lenses, lol
I had to look at that with the naked eye...ruh roh, don't say NAKED in front of that phreak!!
Ghaaaa!!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness it could only be Jacko. . .and he's been in UK trying to buy a house. . .oh boy!

Poor Kate said...

Mel: I read your post wrong at first--I thought you said he was trying to "buy a BOY". HAHAHAAA!