Wednesday, December 17, 2008

J.Lo and Skeletor Splitting Up?

StupidRatFace and his lovely wife, Jennifer

Holy crap. Could this be true? How many divorces does this make for the two of them? Like, 14 combined?

Perez Hilton reports:
"Reports are surfacing that there's some marital trouble between Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony.
J. Lo was spotted at the premiere of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button last week without her 8-carat diamond wedding ring. She also showed up without Marc.
As for Skeletor, he was spotted in Las Vegas the weekend before without his wedding band.
And, sources close to the couple are saying that their marriage is close to over.
An inside source says, "They both didn't wear their rings on purpose. Nothing Jennifer does is without purpose." Oh, gurrrrrl. I love that.
Another source adds that, "He's very, very controlling of her. The skirts aren't as short. You don't see so much of that booty anymore." And he apparently also picks out her clothes and monitors her phone calls.
Psycho! I smell a remake of Sleeping With the Enemy!!
A friend also says that J. Lo "blames Marc for her career going down the tubes," especially with her last flick, El Cantante, only making $7.5 million. The friend adds, "Jennifer looked around and said, 'This is my life now? I'm a Long Island housewife?' She hates that everything she worked for went down the tubes."
As for Marc, he was spotted during Thanksgiving weekend out at the clubs, surrounded by women, and even "with his hand on a woman's thigh" and overheard complaining to a group of them saying, "'She's making me miserable.'" Why? Because she's calling you on your shit??
And though the J. Lo and Marc hadn't been photographed together since October, they did have dinner Tuesday in Beverly Hills. Then again, Lopez had dinner with Ben Affleck at the paparazzi-infested restaurant The Ivy after they ended their engangement."


Why doesn't this surprise me? Jennifer-don't-call-me-J.Lo isn't one of my favorites, but I loathe her husband. Just by looking at him, I can tell what a chauvanistic creep with a skinny/short man's complex he's wearing like a badge of honor. Jen needs to get back on track with movies like Out of Sight or The Cell--and I can tell you, that little rat she's married to is only holding her back. She knows it and so do we. It's just a matter of WEEKS before there's an "Official Statement"...mark my words.


It's also my opinion that if need be, (heaven forbid), Jennifer could totally take him down in a tussle. She's a triathelete, remember? He better not push a sister around, know'msayin'?


**UPDATE** TMZ is reporting that Jennifer Lopez and Marc (Skeletor/Ratface) Anthony are just PEACHY. I call bullshit on this. She looks miserable and he is clutching her hand way too hard, if you ask me. It's just a matter of time before she starts singing If You Had My Love to any man who will listen and respond.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

"Run Jen, run" I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that man is creepy. Your Sleeping with the Enemy analogy is quite apt.
Don't even bother packing Jen, just go.