Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh Great. Another Duggar Dork is Born.

The Dorkker Family

ROGERS, Ark. — An Arkansas woman has given birth to her 18th child.
Michelle Duggar delivered the baby girl by Caesarean section Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Rogers. The baby, named Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar, weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 20 inches long.
"The ultimate Christmas gift from God," said Jim Bob Duggar, the father of the 18 children. "She's just absolutely beautiful, like her mom and her sisters."

"Jim Bob Duggar is 43, a year older than his wife. Their oldest child, Joshua, is 20.
The other Duggar children, in between Joshua and Jordyn-Grace, are Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 17; Jessa, 16; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 12; Joy-Anna, 11; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 8; James, 7; Justin, 6; Jackson, 4; Johannah, 3; and Jennifer, 1.
"Our whole family is excited about Jordyn's addition to our family," Jim Bob Duggar said. "She's just perfect in every way." "

I'm so busy shaking my head (as in NO!) that I can hardly type. "Jinger" with a J ?? Oh man, I just caught that one. (I know that's trivial compared to the "THEY JUST HAD THEIR 18th KID" thing, but jeez--with a J.) How come she gets the stripper name and not the bible-y name? Obviously, I can't wrap my ever-lovin' brain about all this, since I'm obsessing over the name of kid #6.

Supposedly these dorks live on $5000 a month and are debt-free. Those are some mighty fine hand-me-downs they are passin' around. ANYway. I'm tryin' not to be too terribly mean. I actually feel sorry for the teenagers, especially. Do any of the girls even know who Zac Efron is? For that matter, do the boys know who (ugh) Miley Cyrus is? One of these kids, and it's probably gonna be JINGER, is going to HELLA rebel. I can't wait.

4 comments:

Annette said...

Oh my god - that is one of my all time favourite subjects to rant about. People having too many kids.$5000 my derrière. When they're interviewed you usually find out the kids can't wait to leave home and the parents are freaks.

Poor Kate said...

Oh, AND they always get a house GIVEN to them--go to their Official Website. That house is incredible. Obviously the parents are FREAKS...they are willing to have even MORE dorky kids. (NOT the kids' fault.) It helps that they have a TV show now...hmmm I'll be that does indeed pay more than $5000 per week.

Jilly said...

I'm trying to think of a way to put this delicately...ummm...that woman's lady parts must be about the size of the Holland tunnel by now. There. I said it!!
$5000 a month? RIIIIIIIIGHT!!

Annette said...

hahaha Jilly - "like a wizards sleeve" as they say!! The strange thing is last night i'm zapping and bloody hell!!! Reality TV and what do i see the Dugger's!! I had to watch after this post! Creepy weirdo's, poor kids don't even go to school and the 16 year old (must be an old episode) isn't allowed to hang out with other kids!! Give it another couple of years and they'll start to inbreed. Also what's with the mother giving the baby's to the oldest girl to look after once she's done with breast-feeding? Lazy bitch even has the kids clean the parents bedroom as one of the many household tasks!! Lazy, freaky, selfish pigs. And with that piece of land they have? Bet they're planning on a compound. I'll probably get back later to vent some more!