Monday, December 8, 2008

Rachel Zoe is a Wrinkled Bag of Elbows, Ribs and Clavicle

Lollipop Head, Rachel Zoe
Stupid "Stylist" to the "Stars"
"We’ve had Audrey Hepburn, we’ve had Twiggy, we’ve had Veruschka, we’ve had Kate Moss. I’m trying to figure out why I am to blame for skinniness. Truthfully, I’ve never seen myself as being too thin. Sometimes I’ll look at photos and be like, ‘Oh, that’s not a good look. ‘But generally speaking, I’m not too thin.”


Umm, Rachel? I mean this in the nicest way possible: You are no Audrey Hepburn or Twiggy. If you want to compare yourself to Kate ("I love me some cocaine") Moss, feel free. Even with her steady diet of blow, Kate looks healthier than you do. Even after getting slapped around by her boyfriend.

Zoe, a size 0, said: "It's not that I don't eat. I eat." Yep! A well-balanced meal consisting of oxygen and H20 at The Ivy on Robertson Blvd.
Price $39.00. Results? Weightless.

Zoe, whose reality series, The Rachel Zoe Project, has been picked up for a second season, said she just doesn't always have the time. Asked if she eats lunch, she replied: "Truth? I don't. I'm not a lady who lunches; it's a lull in the day."
One more thing, Skinnyass. You're responsible for "recommending" girls, actresses, EVERYONE (?) take a steroid called Clenbuterol to get good and skinny--just like YOU. In fact, I LOVE this quote from none other than Nicole Richie:

"What 35 year old raisin face whispers her order of 3 pieces of asparagus for dinner at Chateau everynight, and hides her deathly disorder by pointing a finger at me?"

By the way, "Raisinface" is 37 years old. Coulda fooled me.

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Ick! I watched that show once, and changed the channel in horror. What the GDH is she thinking, right? She looks SICK!! And she treats her assistants like crap on the show, as if she is the Queen of all that is stylish. NOT!!

Annette said...

I say Yay!!! If she's 35 then i'm a happy bunny cos i look SO much younger - in fact we ALL look younger than HER!!! Skinny retard lady!