Saturday, December 20, 2008

Victoria Beckham Doesn't Enjoy the Westing Palace Hotel in Milan.

"David, get me out of here before I vomit! Hey--
no bulimia jokes, love."


"Victoria Beckham leaving the Westing Palace Hotel in Milan. Apparently The Beckham's had a reservation at the Westing Palace, which is the AC Milan corporate hotel, but Victoria did not like the hotel room so they went to the Four Seasons Hotel instead."
Oh, Sweetie...I KNOW. A "corporate hotel"? Please. How could they?? It sounds like they put you up in an Extended Stay by the airport. I can just imagine the tacky orange and brown one-room accomodations they tried to inflict upon you. Then, you had to bully David into telling the AC Milan underlings that it just wasn't fitting for someone of your stature to remove her coat, let alone sleep in such a hovel. The things you have to deal with...honestly. I don't know HOW you get through your days without your hair bursting into flames of anger.


I know, honey. There, there.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I don't understand how any lodging called 'Palace' could be considered underneath her...but what the hell do I know? I've never even BEEN to Milan...lol
Snob much?