Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chris Brown Finally Makes a (Dumbass) Statement...

Chris Brown. A baby pitbull in training.

Ohhhh, gooood. Here comes the apology. Um, he's saddened?? Just what exactly is he saddened by? His career going from squeaky-clean to hip-hop thug? Doesn't he realize there's money in kind of shit?


Sigh. Here is Chris Brown's wussy statement:


"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."
Huh. Is that right? I didn't see the words, "anger management" anywhere in that statement. Going to talk with his pastor and family is fine, but I don't think they are equipped with the psychological tools to assist this young thug in seeing the true error of his ways.
I hate to say it, but once someone hits their loved one--they always seem to hit their loved one. Nice blanket statement, I realize, but in the industry Chris Brown is in, smacking up a girlfriend seems to be just fine by them. Singer, Ashanti was even quoted as saying she "didn't know" if she'd turn in a boyfriend who beat her. What is wrong with these people who think it's completely normal for Chris Brown to leave Rihanna bruised and bloodied? I'm sick of all this, "I wish them both well" bullshit from all these dumbass celebrities. They are all a bunch of cowards.

No comments: