Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Have I Mentioned That I Loathe Paltrow?

StupidPaltrow, dressing for the SAG Awards
two weeks too late.


Maybe I haven't mentioned how much I despise Paltrow for a couple of weeks, but it certainly bears repeating. Here I am, trying to get my shit together, stop spewing the misplaced rage I'm drowining in at other people and who do I see? EffingPaltrow. Here she is with Steven Spielgberg attending some lame pre-Oscar party last night. Jesus. Someone PLEASE get her a proper undergarment!




Paltrow's snooty smugness seriously makes me wish Chris Brown (or her husband Chris Martin!) had gone off on her.



Just another reason I may be going to hell.



Oh, and don't bother posting remarks like, "it's never okay to make light of domestic violence". I'm not in the mood.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Give the bitch a good slapping if it makes you feel better Julia!