Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Roseanne Hates Chris Brown, Too!

Roseanne? Being outspoken? What???

Oh Roseanne. I'd like to think you read my blog (you'd be surprised at who does, ya'll), since I said pretty much the same thing yesterday, but I suppose you're just being your usual genteel self with regard to Mr. Chris Brown:

"chris brown's lies and excuses
make me want to beat the crap out of him…he uses the language of the perpetrator just like every sleazy bastard who ever smacked his wife, kid mother or girlfriend around uses. you dirty bastard, I hope you go to prison for ten years. IT'S YOUR FAULT, ASSHOLE! as for all the mealy mouthed hollywood and music scene chicks that can't bring themselves to condemn a misogynistic bully, let me say this: your time as whores for propaganda is ending, bitches."

Well said, m'lady.

No comments: