Friday, February 27, 2009

Kanye West Needs to Sit Down and Shut UP.

"C'mon Honey, let's go find O.J.!"

Previously, Kanye West said he was "devastated" and that Rihanna could be "the greatest perform in the world." This time, Kanye thinks we should all just give Chris Brown a little pat on the head and a cup of water because "everybody makes mistakes" . Hold on while I scoop the brains that just exploded out of my head.

During a taping of Vh1's Storytellers on February 13th, Kanye said to the audience, "Can't we give Chris a break? ... I know I make mistakes in life."
Kanye went on to say, "Michael Jackson, amazing. Michael Phelps, amazing. ... He's a real fuckin' person; he makes mistakes. O.J. Simpson, amazing. Is he not? What he did, when he did, what he did. Was he not amazing, though?"
Oh forget it. I can't mop up the the bloody mess from my head volcano, so I can't be held accountable for what spews from my mouth:
Kanye West is a goddamned misogynistic asshole. The one I feel badly for is Michael Phelps being lumped into the same category as O.J. (Wife and Waiter Killer) Simpson and Mr. Molester Michael Jackson. That's unfair, is what that is; but I digress.

One day, one day soon ya'll, women are gonna take to the streets. And I'll be right there with Kanye's effigy singeing my hair as I fly that fucker proudly. Ladies? Just let me know the time and place.
Goddamn these men.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't stand Kanye West!

Annette said...

oh and wait till you get a load of the latest news (TMZ). I'm trying to picture something more powerful than a volcano to imagine your reaction.....nuclear bomb maybe????