Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lindsay and Sam - Another Girlfight!

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson...

are fighting again. Sheeesh.

"Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson left their hotel in New York City tonight to go to a party for Charlotte Ronson at The Eldridge. Two hours later, Samantha Ronson snuck out a back door and was halfway up the block when Lindsay, who was visibly upset, ran out and started running after Samantha and screaming her name out loud. After she caught up with her they were arguing and Lindsay kept repeating "Don't do this to me Sam!". Samantha kept running ahead of Lindsay and Lindsay kept chasing her several blocks back to their hotel where she stormed in after her. "
GIRLS! Don't make me pull this car over. I'll do it! Honestly. Do I have to separate you two?? SEPARATE, and quit looking at her mean!! Gaaahh!! You two give me SUCH a pain in my eye!

No comments: