Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yet ANOTHER A-Hole Coming to Chris Brown's Defense...Keenan Thompson Needs His Own Bitchslap

Keenan (super-unfunny, lucky to have a job) Thompson

...and I am just the bitch to do it. EFF him.

Here's what the idiot had to say about SNL, Chris and Rihanna:


"It's not up to me, but I'm sure we would if he had another hit single," Thompson tells Usmagazine.com. "We don't care about scandal. We just care about what brings us ratings!""If we had them both on the show, that would be crazy," Thompson told Us at the GBK Luxury Lounge in L.A. on Friday.Thompson, a regular on the sketch show, says that this particular scandal is "an unfortunate situation.""I don't know the whole story, but I know how women can get when you get a text message from another female..."


Yeah. Those crazy bitches can't take a joke, can they, Keenan?

No comments: