Monday, February 16, 2009

Is Gayle King the Only One With Balls Around Here?

US Magazine is reporting that Oprah's BFF, Gayle King is having none of Chris Brown's lame-ass apology (he's sorry for himself, right?). Right now? She's one of My Favorite Things.

Gayle is NOT havin' it.

Gayle King said she wasn't moved by Chris Brown apology, in which he said Sunday he is "saddened ... over what transpired" with girlfriend Rihanna.
"I can't think of anything that makes me support anything that Chris Brown is saying at this time," King tells
Extra. "And my heart just aches for Rihanna."

Meanwhile, a few other wussy enabling idiots are giving the same old "best wishes to both of 'em" crap. For instance:

NIA LONG"I know both of them well. They're young, and all we can do is pray for them at this point."

RUBEN STUDDARD"I'm still praying for him. Everybody always has something negative to say about everything, and I always try to be positive. They've both made wonderful careers for themselves, and I think they will continue to do so for the rest of their lives." WHAT? Is the fading "American Idol" still hoping someone might actually work with him? Is that why he's "praying for CHRIS"? I'll give him something positive...shut the eff UP, Lardass. Yeah, I said it.

MARY J. BLIGE"They're both young and beautiful people, and that's it." AND SO IT'S OKAY??? "No Mo' Drama", my ASS, Mary J. Thanks for giving your ghetto stamp of approval.

Goddammit this shit makes me sick.

KELLIE PICKLER"I think the world would be a better place if people worried more about what they needed to do to be better people, than ... judging others on what kind of people they are. I don't know what really went on with Rihanna and Chris, and I don’t think anyone else does, either. The only people who really, truly know are only the two of them, so I am not going to assume or comment. I'm going to mind my own business." Listen, Ellie Mae, keep your simple minded grit-hole SHUT. Your plastic surgeon is on line one. (YAY! Two birds with one blog!!) It's not just me, is it, ya'll? Take a look fer yerselfs.


Pickler's PROM dress, forpitysake!

Oh, booby implants and eyebrow lift.

Okay. I feel a little better for venting. Sorta. Not really.

No comments: