Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm SUCH a Slacker!


My usual position.


I honestly don't know HOW these other bloggers do it...(yes I do--they have STAFF). I can't seem to blog and do other tasks during the day. It's one or the other, for the most part. Like today. Stephen and I are spending the weekend in Portland, Oregon. (Ya hear THAT, Mr. Robber?) I had to do laundry, shower and blow out my fabulous hair--THANK YOU , JAMES from Sugardaddy's!), comb my lovely eyelash extensions, make snacks, half-ass pack, take the dogs to the kennel, get my eyebrows waxed, fill up the car with gas, go to the fancy carwash where the cute boys hand wash your car, come home, finish half-ass packing (making SURE to forget to pack my necessary medications--awesome), you get the idea. I'm nutty. When I did try to blog, STUPID Internet Explorer decided it wouldn't allow me access to my own GD blog! So, I switched to Firefox but I can't read what I writing because the font is so tiny, and I don't know how to change it yet, so along with the usual amount of typos, I'm sure there is plenty of non-sensical crap to circle with your red correcting pen. (Sweet run-on sentence!)

Anyway. We're here in Portland and now we're gonna watch the fireworks on the river outside of our downtown hotel...because I'm too tired to walk across the street to watch. GOD, I'm an old biddy...but I prefer "slacker". It sounds younger.

Is it just me, or is Miss Adam Galmbert on TV waaaaay more than Kris Allen? He was all over Access Hollywood and EXTRA and Ellen. Kris WHO?? Funny stuff.

I'll try to do my best this weekend (look for me on Twitter, too), but don't expect miracles, ya'll.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Enjoy yourself Julia. James is officially the sweetest dog on earth....that is the cutest thing ever (after baby elephants!).