Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Miss Adam (G)Lambert on Regis and Kelly!

I could listen to this all day, ya'll...and I probably will...except for when I'm not home. I finally gave in to my husband, family and friends and am going to the doctor. I've been sick for three freakin' weeks and can't get over it, BLEH! Alex says I have the "Whine Flu". A-hole.

ANYgay. I loved this song before I heard Miss Adam sing it, but now...wow. When he sings, "very, verrry", my eyes roll in the back of my head--in a good way. I just love those notes. Oh, and I LOVE his gun-metal metallic boots.

I can't wait for his cd--and I want it to be just him...not with Queen or whomever is clamoring for him to sing with their band. They can just forget it and let him do his own thing, mmmkay?




Listen and watch. A Star is Born. But we already knew that, didn't we?

No comments: