Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a "Fierce-Off", Bitches!!

Oh now, girls!!

First of all, Victoria Beckham should be flattered that Dita Von Teese is wearing one of her designs. That said. I can't decide which one I like better--or dislike more. If that makes any sense. Lord knows I love black and red. My closet has three colors: Black. Red. White. I'm sure that fact doesn't surprise many of you.

So. Do we like Dita's see-through white skin with the black dress and the giant head? Or do we prefer the red dress with the orange skin and shrunken head belonging to Posh?

I love both dresses and Dita's gloves. Dita wins by a pinky.


2 comments:

Sven-golly said...

Dita looks more natural (she's probably not) and curvier. And....less pretentious. She' totally sexy in that.

Poor Kate said...

Who's that sexy couple in your photo?