Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clay Aiken is a Jealous Bitch

Bitch!

The amazing Miss Adam Glambert

This article made me squeal with delight. Everyone knows I'm the biggest Fag Hag in the Northwest, and nothing will make me laugh harder than hearing about Gayken throwing a hissy fit over another big ol' girly American Idol contestant. I'll give you three seconds to figure out who this bitch is, well, bitching about.


BOOM. Miss Adam Glambert herself! Get this, in order to read about this bitchfest firsthand, you must first pay $29.95 to get all cruisey on the "Ultimate Membership" at ClayOnline.com. Holy lipgloss, ya'll. From one current pinky whitehead ginger about another former pinky whitehead ginger, this is what Gayken had to say on his Special Website:


"Now that it's all over, and for the record.... I couldn't be happier about the way AI ended this year. I only turn the show on once a season, and only to see what the set looks like each year. This year, I happened to turn it during the minute that Adam Lambert was singing "Ring of Fire" and, at that moment, thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening! I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me that they liked him.

Granted, I never saw another performance [BULLSHIT--he was totally eyelash-glued to his TV and we know it!] (and many folks who I trust said that he was great) but I can't imagine I would have enjoyed it. Just not my cup of tea at all." Oh, gurrlll....mee-oww!


I'm LOVING this. I'm sure Adam is saying, "Girl? Gayken WHO?? Oh, that asshole chick Kathy Griffin makes fun of?" Yes, Sugar. That chick--and she deserves EVERYTHING Kathy dishes out.


I'm obviously still squealing over this funny shit. This made my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was also reported that gaykin DID show up during the show and AI wouldn't let him backstage, so he got all pissy cause he went to MEET Adam, clay is such a mangina
Love, the boys

Poor Kate said...

HAHHAAA! I read about that episode. "Mangina" AND a "Minghole".