Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I've stooped to an all-time low. Thanks a LOT, Tiger Woods.


 Ugh.

I'm sorry, you guys. I made a transgression by decided to post a completely Photoshopped picture of Cheetah Tiger Woods that's all over the internet. Hey, y'all might as well see it here, the way I see it.
 
via TMZ: 


"Co-workers tell TMZ on Friday -- the day of Tiger's crash -- Jaimee went to work, played the voicemail to co-workers and then later in the evening said she had received a call from a blocked number. Jaimee says she answered and asked who was on the line. Jaimee says the caller -- a woman -- did not identify herself but said, "You know who this is because you're f**king my husband."

Oh gurrrrl. 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

well just for the record i loved the picture. laughed my ass off!!