Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brad and Angelina. Again With the Perfection.

Brad and Angie on the red carpet at the Critic's Choice Awards, probably laughing at the ridiculousness of it all...
Luminous.

"Brad Pitt was gearing up for the 14th Annual Critics' Choice Awards after all. The Awards are presented by VH1 and held at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. Angelina Jolie looked stunning, while Brad looked as handsome as always in a fitted black suit.The pair each have movies nominated for Critcs' Awards, Brad's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is nominated for eight awards, while Angelina Jolie's Changeling is up for three awards."

I will NEVER grow weary of these two. I love them; I love the knowing smiles they give to one another...I LOVE them, I tell ya! Oh, and I forgot that THEY are the "Golden Couple" ahead of Ellen and Portia...sorry girls.
Now I have to go DVR this awards show. THIS one matters, ya'll.

No comments: