Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Play Favorites Sometimes...Nicole Richie Is One!

Nicole Richie is cute, cute, CUTE!

I'll admit it, on occasion, I play favorites. My sons are convinced that I do it with them--that I'm always irritated with one of them at any given time, and the one left over is my favorite. It's a shame they know me that well. I just think it shows that BOTH of them are my favorite.

Anyway. Nicole Richie is a favorite of mine. Whether it's the Richie-Madden Children's Foundation or simply the fact that she has really turned her life around, as opposed to some raggedy chick she used to hang out with who still goes to clubs every night like she just turned 21. Bleh.

While providing direct assistance to those in need, its broader mission is to raise awareness of systemic issues such as health care, education and human rights as they impact disadvantaged children in the U.S. and worldwide....The Richie-Madden Children's Foundation

Love me some Nicole Richie. The end.

No comments: