Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nicole Richie announces new TV project!



Consider Nicole is working with the folks who bring us 30 Rock, I'll bet her new TV project will be funny. Also? NICOLE is funny. Love her.

via Twitter (Nicole Richie)

"I am so excited to announce that I am officially working on a television project! I am creating a half hour scripted comedy for ABC in which I will be starring in, as well as producing.

The story revolves around a young, modern and professional woman who must balance her business and family relationships. She must deal with, and navigate the many ideas of what a woman’s role is: modern vs. traditional.

Lately, I have been surrounded by many different women of all ages and walks of life. It amazes me to watch and observe how many different ideas there are about what a woman’s role should be in this era. I’ve taken these fascinating ideas, and compiled them into something that I think will be very special (and funny!). We’re still in the very early stages and I can’t wait to share more with you soon!"

This won't pop up on TV until probably the fall of 2010, but I'm looking forward to see Nicole!

No comments: