Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mel Gibson is Going to Lose His Shirt for Losing His Pants

Typical dumbass


This kind of story is so stale: Aging dude, successful career, tons of kids with a lovely wife whom he been married to forEVER, cheats (add getting a DUI, spews anti-Semitic slurs, calls a cop Sugar Tits, makes a movie about Jesus...) and now the other woman is pregnant. Awesome. I already blabbed about this crap last week. The pregnancy is just the icing on the cake. Mel Gibson's wife Robyn is gonna kick his ass in oh, so many ways. About $45 million in cash and prizes, to be exact.

Bono? This is what I'm referring to in the post below. (Because I know he reads my blog! Heh.) You better straighten up and fly right, because I predict THIS WILL BE YOU soon enough. We're all watching and waiting, my friend.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I really dislike Bono so if anything bad happens to him i won't be shedding a tear.

Annette said...

Just read about Sean Penn - "Penn wants each party to pay for their own lawyers. And, he checked the box saying he wants the judge to terminate the court's power to award spousal support" - what an utter c**t.

Poor Kate said...

Oh, don't worry. I'm doing a lovely post on that a-hole. Just fact-gathering. I hate Sean Penn like poison.