Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jamie Foxx is a Jerk.

I love finding old-ass, ugly pictures
of idiots "stars".


And he's acting like the total bitch that he is--oh yeah, I said it. Come get me, Jamie. I'll kick your ass, too. As much as I don't really care for Miley Cyrus (she's a big o'l' liar 'bout not havin' the sex), Jamie Foxx needs to shut that gummy hole of his. HE should talk about "gums". That is one effed-up grill he's sportin'. That aside, this rant about Miley was just gross. Oh, and Jamie? She's a BILLIONAIRE. In your effing dreams, my friend.

"Who is Miley Cyrus?" an incredulous Foxx, who has a teenage daughter of his own, said. "The one with all the gums? She gotta get a gum transplant...S--t.""She's gonna ruin Radiohead's career? The same Radiohead that gets paid a million dollars just to sample their songs?"Make a sex tape and grow up," he continued. "Get like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Do like Lindsay Lohan and start seeing a lesbian and get some crack in your pipe. Catch Chlamydia on a bicycle seat. That's what I want."

Let's see how he'd respond to someone saying that about his own young daughter. Downlow dumbass needs to to sit down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jamie foxx is sooooooooo not cute
he is ewwwwwwwww