Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THANK YOU, to all my readers!!!

XOXO, ya'll!!

You guys are awesome! Within the past three weeks, my readership has quadrupled and I'm so, so thankful and happy! I plan on doing this silly blog for a very long time--tomorrow will be my 6-month anniversary of bringing ya'll snippy gossip, stuff 'bout my darling husband and boys and grandson and doggies and friends, and stuff that I love and/or irritates me.

In other words, I love you all so bad. So, spread the "...Cream", mmmkay?

2 comments:

Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point said...

yay im so glad your readership increased! do you think that shout out had anything to do with it??

Poor Kate said...

Caitlin, it TOTALLY did--your AWESOME. I've got new regulars thanks to you, according to my tracker.
xoxo, Dollface!

~j