Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh, Brad Pitt in "Fight Club"...You Were So MUCH Hotter Back Then...






First off, I cannot take credit for the idea of this blog. I saw these pics on my favorite blog "Celebrity Smack", http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/ -- and had to share them with you guys.
I've always been the kind of chick who prefers my Brad, dirty and dangerous...NOT all purrdy like in, StupidMeetJoeBlack. Give me the crazy-eyed, smartass with a shaved head Tyler Durden in Fight Club, and I'm one happy gal.
Fight Club is in my Top Five Favorite Movies of All Time.

Enjoy. (And thanks Celebrity Smack!!)

6 comments:

Annette said...

Me too - brilliant film. I love him in Snatch too.

Poor Kate said...

Ahhhh..."Snatch". LOVE it.
"J'lack dags?"

Dirty Brad and Jason Statham, what could be better???

Annette said...

....which is also a great film. As are 'Lock, Stock & 2 smoking barrels'. 'Layer Cake' and 'Gangster N°1' was good too. I like my modest-budget-Brit movies.

Annette said...

Ooooh and i do quite like Johnny Lee Miller too (Angies ex)

Poor Kate said...

What are you doing right now? Why don't I pick you up at the airport??

xoxo j

Spicy said...

Love the blog! And yeah, love dirty boy Brad! xoxo

-Spicy