Monday, April 13, 2009

MAJOR BACKPEDAL. The Objectum Sexuals Irritate Me.

My original post about these Nuts (with a capital N) indicated my "empathy" for these women. I'M TAKING THAT STATEMENT BACK. What happened was that I only saw the last half-hour of the show on BBCA, and therefore, jumped the gun on my feelings and resulting blog. So now I'm going to be a judgmental mofo. Here goes:

I watched "I Married the Eiffel Tower" in its entirety yesterday. (Happy Easter!) I heard myself actually yelling at the TV this time. "Oh, so you were molested? Get an eating disorder and a bottle of Prozac like the rest of us, sister!" See for yourself why my hair erupted into flames:

Hold onto your effing hat. Or fence. Or church banister. Or Twin Tower model. Yeeesh.



I wish to God I could unsee and unhear this chick's description of her "love" of the carnival ride. How 'bout ya'll? Jesus H.

Next up? "My Car is My Lover" Thursday night. Awesome.

No comments: