Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon Break Up! GASP! *UPDATE*


I'm soooo not surprised.

There are days when I feel writing about gossip is trite and meaningless. Today is one of them, considering the shocking and horrific murder of four local police officers. 

So. Jake and Reese are DONE. Big. Fat. Gay. Surprise.

I left this comment on another blogger's (www.busybeeblogger.com) site:


OhforPITYSAKE, BB. You KNOW their relationship was all a sham. Reese was Jakey’s beard. It behooved her so that her little perfect name wasn’t dragged through the dirt (like Aniston’s) when her cheating husband dumped her ass. AND, it sorta (but not really) kept Jake’s gay rumors at bay. I read weeks ago about a couple who would be breaking up and using the “conflicting schedules” excuse.

That's all. 

7 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

I did not know this. You have a great way of sharing current news. I like your blog - I stumbled across your blog and I am glad I did.

Best regards,
Tom Bailey

Annette said...

The Anne Hathaway rumour is out there -allegedly.

Annette said...

Here's what i read.....‘Jake and Anne have been getting on really well in Pittsburgh where they are filming,’a source said. ‘They have been spending a lot of time with each other off screen and Jake surprised Anne with a special dinner party in his trailer for just the two of them as a birthday treat.’

BusyBee said...

Hey THat's my site!

and i have to agree. they were just each other's sham loves.

But i'm sensitive OK!

jeanbean said...

I always figured it would become old for her. You can only carry on so long. So when will Katie move on too?

Hollywood closet said...

I really, really hope that Reese and Jake's fauxmance contract is terminated!

psoriatic said...

the Jake-Reese break-up is a shame - they were probably the most down-to-earth couple in Hollywood