Thursday, November 19, 2009

Suri!! Stinkfoot in the rain...Check. Out. The. Shoes.


 Whooopsie!
I see Suri's mama is wearin' BOOTS.

 

My darling Annette sent me this bit of ridiculousness and has officially dubbed Stinkfoot a "Fashion Icon" because she puts style over comfort, like all women eventually do. OhdearLord. She's three years old and has a $3 million wardrobe. I, on the other hand, have officially dubbed Stinkfoot a spoiled brat whose Daddy likes to dress up dollies.

Patrick, who is sitting next to me loves Katie and Tom and Suri, and is forever telling me to, "LEAVE THAT BABY ALONE". No. I won't.  

It's called tights, a hat and rubber boots for all of you haven't heard how to take proper care of a three year old little girl.

THANKS, ANNETTE!!

8 comments:

Annette said...

Hihi - thanks Julia!

Rebecca said...

oh for the love of god!!! that looks re frekin diculous!!!!!!!!

Annette said...

Am i the only person who thinks her clothes are inappropriate but cute? I would've thrown tantrums and stopped breathing until blue in the face for those shoes when i was 3!

Poor Kate said...

Oh, Annette. You can see right through my bluster, can't you? I would've LOVED to have little shoes like that back when I was small, too. Gah!!! It's all jealousy, I tell ya!

xoxo j

Annette said...

I knew it!

Anonymous said...

why don't they just bind her feet for Pete's sake, would it be different if the chinese put heels on their binding's? oh thats right, they evolved and stopped doing that. Tom's a douche.
is my low blood sugar level showing?
the boys

Anonymous said...

by the way, annette is beautiful, just saw her picture. Diva, do you know ANYONE ugly?
(blood sugar back up)
the boys

Poor Kate said...

Ahhh, Boys, Annette IS gorgeous, isn't she? You should hear her speak--she's English, but lives in France with her French/Italian husband. But mostly? She's a wonderful person and so hilarious. I need her to live across the street.

xoxo j