Wednesday, November 25, 2009

President Obama and First Lady Michelle Host State Dinner with Indian Prime Minister


 The Official Portrait

 
"Girl. You look hot". I know that look;
don't tell me I'm being disrespectful.

I'm just gonna put this out there: I think Michelle Obama will become the First Lady Icon, thus surpassing Jackie Kennedy Onasis. Sure, Mrs. Obama may have been inspired a bit my Jackie O., but she has taken the baton and run with it. Clearly, she's more than comfortable in the gorgeous gowns that are designed for her...

via HuffPo:


"Michelle Obama looked dazzling in a sleeveless gold dress and shawl as she and President Obama welcome Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his wife Mrs. Gursharan Kaur for the first official state dinner on Tuesday night.

Mrs. Obama's dress was designed by Indian-American designer Naeem Khan."

But as presenting herself as a relaxed and approachable, as well as capable and dutiful,  First Lady, Michelle Obama is truly the one to be admired.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I LOVE the photo of them together.
There's something to be said of a first couple so clearly into one another.

And yes, Michelle is jaw-droppingly gorgeous on many different levels. Take that, Beyonce.