Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WARNING: LANGUAGE!! Utterly and completely INAPPROPRIATE for the Holidays...but SUPER-FUNNY. Kick the kids out of the room, y'all. For reals.


Larry David, Susie Essman and Jerry Seinfeld




I've laughed at Susie Essman since the early 90's when each and every cable channel had a stand-up show with a brick wall behind the comics and she was one of the chick comics I made an effort to look for in the TV Guide. I still quote parts of her old routines. I LOVE her.


I fully realize that posting this Funny or Die video is entirely inappropriate. But that would be me: Ms. Inappropriate.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! HA!

1 comment:

jeanbean said...

My stomach hurts. I was laughing so hard. I am thankful that I have friends that will make me laugh with "inappropriate" things. Thank you! Keep it coming!