Thursday, November 12, 2009

Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift and TAYLOR SWIFT!


"A little help here??"


Way to make the rest of the world feel like total losers...oh, OLD total losers. But good for you, Taylor.

Last night at the Country Music Awards Taylor won every. Single. Award. Thank you and goodnight!!  Okay, really now. Apparently there's a big, fancy award called The Splarkly Entertainer of the Universe Trophy and Taylor won that one, too--AND she was the youngest infant to ever achieve that award. SHE'S 19, PEOPLE!!  What else is there? Oh, sure...she can go on to write a Tony Award-winning Broadway musical that will colorfully illustrate what an asshole that Jonas Brother was and whom she continues to write about, and then that will be made into an Oscar-winning film a` la Coal Miner's Daughter, except that Taylor will write the screenplay and star in the movie. Jaaaayzus. 

Don't get me wrong--I'm totally Team Taylor (especially with regard to StupidKanye). I just sorta feel inadequate and loser-y when I see someone as talented and goddamn likeable as Taylor Swift achieving so much at such an early age. 

Who's with me? I know Wynonna Judd is! Get a load if this!



The (gulp) JUDDS
It's been said before, but I swear:
Elvis is ALIVE and orange. And BITCHY.


via USWeekly:


"You want my honest comment? It’s too much too soon. Time is God’s way of keeping everything from happening at once. It’s just too much of a good thing too soon."

Judd continued, "My thing is, being a home-school mom, I want kids to earn it, and I think some time ... 'cause mom and I rode in a car for the first year of our career to visit radio stations. There was a making of the star, there was a rising up, and the fans went with us. Now it’s over coffee breaks, the success, almost. You have to play catch up ... It's like the girl who wins an Oscar and she's under 20. What do you do from here?"

C'mon girl, put down those Alli Diet Pills and lets go get some pancakes! We'll all feel better.




 

No comments: