Saturday, November 21, 2009

Song of the Day! "I'm Your Man" by WHAM!



Ohman. This is still one of my favorite songs. I've seen George Michael three times in concert, the last was the summer of '08 for his "Farewell 25 Tour". Sure he was chub-chub and couldn't it all the high notes, but was still fantastic--and when he began this song, I was the dork calling her friends and family to hear it--particularly my son Alex who used to mime along with his friend Andrew--I know, how funny--to this song when he was in high school. Of course, their rendition was exaggerated and camp. Wait. So was the original.  

Alex SUCH an oddball; his iPod is full of Swedish death metal, along with Luther Vandross and WHAM! What the??

Anyway, you know you love "I'm Your Man" every bit as much as I do. So, DANCE!! 

No comments: