Monday, November 16, 2009

"Twilight - New Moon" Premiere in Los Angeles!


 Robert Pattinson making some girl's LIFE.

 
 Oh.My.Goodness. Kristen Stewart looks PLEASANT.
And very pretty, I might add.

 
 More RPatz

 
 Dakota Fanning working that red carpet pose.

 
GASP! JOAN effing JETT, people!!
 

By now we all know that I've never read a single Twilight novel, nor have I seen the first film. I doubt, too, that I'll see the second installment, New Moon--because well, why would I?

Here are my thoughts on the L.A. premiere tonight. JOAN EFFING JETT was on the red carpet!! She was there obviously to support her girls, Kristen and Dakota who are in the Runaways film which I will see. (KStew plays Joan and Dakota is portraying  Cheri Curry--even though I thought Taylor Momsen should've been cast. The producers really should have asked me...but maybe Dakota will rock it, who knows?)

I'm also genuinely happy to see that Rob and Kristen aren't playing the sullen brats like they did during the first film's promotion tours. Remember this?


Yeah.
 
via Examiner.com

"Some big celebrities showed up for the premiere as well. Joan Jett is on hand, presumably to lend some support to Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning, who star in the upcoming biopic The Runaways (Stewart, as you likely already know, plays Jett). Rapper 50 Cent is there (who would have thought he liked Twilight?), as well as Jennifer Love Hewitt, Julianne Hough, and Rachel Lea from 'Glee.'

Even Richie Sambora is there with his daughter, who is probably quite thrilled that her father managed to get her there!"


I love a vampire film...maybe I should just hush up. If I had a daughter, she'd probably be all over this Twilight stuff...and I'd know everything about Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.

No comments: