Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kate Hudson in NINE - This looks AMAZING.



To quote my husband, "I just love a production number"! I cannot believe how great Kate Hudson looks and sounds in this clip from the director Rob Marshall's upcoming film, NINE.  If you recall, Rob directed the phenomenal Chicago, as well. I love this stuff and I cannot WAIT for the movie to open on Christmas Day.

The film stars Daniel Day Lewis, Penelope Cruz, FrozenFace Nicole Kidman, Sophia Loren, Marion Cotillard, Kate Hudson, and Judi Densch.


To see the Official Trailer on YouTube, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_5_lzags3I

Who wants to go with me??

1 comment:

jeanbean said...

Wow, I didn't know she could sing. And here I thought she was just a good luck charm for A-Rod! Wish I could go with you!