Saturday, November 14, 2009

Separated at Birth: David Beckham and H.I. McDunnough


 David? REALLY?

 
"We're gittin' set to pop, here Honey."




FINE! You caught me. This is simply a weak reason to post my darling David Beckham (with a questionable haircut), and the trailer to my favorite movie, Raising Arizona. I actually have a hard time even remembering H.I. was played by Nicolas Cage because he kinda sucks now and looks odd. Oh--and a sidebar here, Johnny Depp is allegedly bailing Nic's ass out of his financial woes as a repayment for helping him start his career back in the day. Whatevs.


Watch the trailer...better yet, watch the movie.

"I'll just be takin' these Huggies--and whatever cash ya got."  I say that line every time I buy Huggies for Felix--because I'm a dork like that.



1 comment:

jeanbean said...

I have to say, the hairstyle definitely looks better on Nicholas Cage. I think David thinks that he looks good in anything and now we have found that not to be true!