Friday, November 20, 2009

Today's Blind Item - Dorky Divorce Edition




"This married/aging actress has put up with a lot throughout her celebrity marriage. She's practically raised the kids on her own, dealt with scandals and cheating and still managed to put on a happy face on the red carpet. Within this next year, she plans to finally leave her husband and make the divorce public. The current final straw? Not other women or drugs, but an addiction to World of Warcraft. We kid you not. Not Catherine Zeta Jones"

[BuzzFoto]

I have no idea who this is, but I TOTALLY understand why this would be her "last straw" moment. Jaaayzus. My first husband pulled crap like this. Any extra money we had went toward video games (and even if we DIDN'T have extra money--I mean what IS extra money?). MY last straw, after raising the kids alone, being called fat and other crap, was his "affair" with Xena. Warrior Princess.

Dumbass.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah Jessica Parker comes to mind, not sure why. Maybe I can just see Matthew Broderick playing WOW ...

Poor Kate said...

KLo--yeah. Him or Affleck. He has a gambling problem (and cheating rumors). I always feel badly for Jen Garner.

xoxo j

p.s. Good to see you again!!

Unknown said...

Finally got a new computer : ) So glad to be back in the oughts (as in, ought nine ... sorry, it's late and it's been a long night)

I didn't even THINK of Jen Garner. Now I'm REALLY curious ...