Monday, November 2, 2009

Who else wants to see Russell Brand and Katy Perry get married and have babies?


Whad'ya guys think?

I'm all for it, frankly. My sweet and funny friend in France, Annette, though, probably not so much. (I believe Russell is her imaginary boyfriend, if you will.)

via The Sunday Times:

“...Katy’s lovely. I am living in a different way at the moment. Regardless of what happens in my current situation, I am unlikely to be satisfied with calamitous promiscuity of the preceding five or six years.

He added, “I am ready for children actually. It’s been seven years since I took drugs. I’ve made a film. I don’t have to fight so much. I’ve grown weary of the carousel.”
 

Wow. For some reason, I really like these two together. What do y'all think? 

Annette? I think I know how you feel.  

1 comment:

Annette said...

Hahahaha! As long as she lets him keep his chat-up-any-and-all-women persona on the screen i don't mind sharing!
P.S If you still haven't read his book do it!