Friday, October 23, 2009

Friends? It's Nancy Grace's 50th Birthday!


The terminally cranky Nancy Grace


"I don't CARE."

Oh Nancy Grace. Whenever I don't have a headache I enjoy watching you verbally judge and execute well, everyone.

I don't even remember Caley Anthony's mother's name, because you dubbed her Killing Machine Tot Mom (or something similar), so that's how we all refer to her now.

Anytime my husband hears Nancy's voice from the other room, he says, "IS HER HAIR ON FIRE?"--and it always IS.

By the way, I do a great Nancy Grace impersonation. I'm available at a reasonable fee for your next party.

Happy Birthday, Friend.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I used to watch her on Larry King - she was such a bitch! But she'd say out loud what i was thinking which makes me one too i guess!